Sometimes decisions are complicated; for example, have you ever had to choose between having a coffee and a chocolate shake? Well, now you don't have to with this recipe for a Cold Brew Chocolate Shake! This shake is the perfect combination of two classic summertime drinks and will leave you feeling refreshed, satisfied, and caffeinated!
- 8 ounces cold brew coffee made in your Vinci Express Cold Brew, chilled
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Grated chocolate for rimming glass and garnish (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
1. Rim a glass with chocolate syrup and grated chocolate, and drizzle some into the glass.
2. Add cold brew and ice cream to the blender.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour shake into prepared glass and garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate (optional).
5. Enjoy immediately!
If you like a thicker shake, add less cold brew.
You can also mix it up with other types of ice cream. For example, we like the flavors of cold brew coffee with chocolate, but vanilla, coffee, or even caramel would be delicious!