Are you looking forward to the big game next weekend? Whether you are a Los Angeles Rams or Cincinnati Bengals fan, there is one thing everyone can agree on, Superbowl snacks make the day more enjoyable.
We are going to break our Vinci Hands Free Citrus Juicer and make quick work of these Tequila-Lime Chicken Wings. If you're hosting this year, these chicken wings have a fantastic citrusy, spicy, and sweet flavor sure to please all the fans!
Tequila-Lime Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cup Tequila
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and minced
- Pat wings dry with a clean paper towel.
- Use your Vinci Hands Free Citrus Juicer to juice 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice.
- In a large bowl, combine Tequila, lime zest, lime juice, honey, olive oil, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, and serrano peppers.
- Add chicken wings to the marinade, turning to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24. Turning once or twice while they are marinating.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Set a wire rack inside 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Remove chicken wings from marinade; brush with a bit of marinade to promote caramelizing on the wings.
- Bake wings until cooked through and nicely browned, 45–50 minutes.